About Purity Ruchugo, Founder
At age four, Kenyan-born Purity Ruchugo lost her father from health complications suffered during his political detention in a concentration camp. Only prayer, however, kept her father alive for seven years of incarceration, and Purity bases her faith – and her ‘miracle birth’ – on prayer. Growing up, she admired many women role models, and after her family emigrated to the U.S. in the 1980s, she began a ministry helping women from all walks of life based on those examples. Then, in 2010 Sister2Sister International Outreach Ministry, Inc. became a 501(c)(3) non profit organization and expanded the ministry to help women and children locally and in Kenya. Purity still brings women together in Kenya teaching them skills to better themselves and to empower them to be self sufficient. Currently Sister2Sister feeds about 100 children daily and is building a Children’s Home and School in Ngong, Kenya.
- Supporting women in becoming women.
- Leading women to regain their inner beauty
- Bringing confidence to women who are uncertain about their inner strength
- Transforming the lives of broken women into women of significance.
- Helping women realize their dreams through micro-credit.